Here are some quick, easy recipes to prepare in your parties if you need some inspiration.
If you want to try something sweet then appletini is something you should try!
- Shake 50ml vodka, 50ml cloudy apple juice, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp maple syrup in an ice-filled shaker until the outside of the shaker feels very cold.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of apple.
If you like the salty, spicy taste, then try Bloody Mary!
- Put a handful of ice into a large cocktail shaker. Pour 125ml tomato juice, 50ml vodka, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 25ml sweet sherry into the shaker then add ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce, a few drops of hot sauce and a pinch each of salt, black pepper, celery salt and fennel seeds.
- Shake hard then strain into a tall glass with ice and garnish with a celery stick, lemon wedge and a cherry tomato.
If you fancy something spicy, a Moscow Mule will quench your thirst.
- Pour 50ml vodka into a metal mug, julep tin or tumbler. Load up ¾ full with crushed ice then fill to the top with ginger beer, stir gently to combine.
- Add a few dashes of ginger bitters, a slice of lime and a sprig of mint to serve.